When my kids were younger, they had a “thing” for packaged noodle and rice mixes. You know the kind, you mix them with water, milk, butter and the mysterious spice packet – and 10 – 12 minutes later….noodles (or rice)! They especially loved the sour cream variety.
As we started trying to… See on modernchristianwoman.wordpress.com
- Beef Month: Baked Spaghetti Dish (fromheelstoboots.wordpress.com)
- Pennsylvania Dutch Apricot Noodle Pudding (lizthechefblog.com)
- Mashed ‘Taters (erintaylordesigns.wordpress.com)
- Crazy Food Fight (ericpgranada1.wordpress.com)
- Salmon and Noodle Casserole (with homemade egg noodles) (arealfoodlover.wordpress.com)