Since 1904 Walking into Fedinando’s is like walking back in time. Or like walking into an old school Sicilian Grandmother ’s kitchen. The food here is excellent. Lots of red sauce, lots of riccotta cheese on everything, simple, honest, Italian Food.
The menu is small but, complete. Little things like.. See on brooklynbite.wordpress.com
Restaurant 151 Union St
- Italy on a Plate – Week in Italian Food: May 13, 2012 (foodloversodyssey.typepad.com)
- A warm welcome to Case Vecchie (latartinegourmande.com)
- Italy on a Plate – The Week in Italian Food: April 29, 2012 (foodloversodyssey.typepad.com)
- Ciao Bella Lugano (schwingeninswitzerland.wordpress.com)
- The History of Italian Food (italianenglishblog.wordpress.com)