Summer offers fresh fruits at their best. Let’s preserve some for later!
Freezer jam is easy to make. And because freezer jam isn’t cooked, it tastes remarkably like fresh fruit.
There are just a few ingredients: Fruit
Use perfectly ripe fruit. Since you won’t be cooking it, the flavor of the jam is going to be much like the flavor of the fruit. If it’s over- or underripe, you’ll be able to… See on allrecipes.com
- Homemade Strawberry Freezer Jam (savingwithsisters.wordpress.com)
- Day 112 – A Strawberry Workday and Strawberry Fruit Leather (yearofhealthierliving.wordpress.com)
- Corn Dog Muffins – Kid & Feezer Friendly Food (itsgravybaby.com)
- How to Make Strawberry Jam | Easy Strawberry Jam Recipe (faithfulprovisions.com)
- Halibut Supreme Recipe – Allrecipes.com (dwfv.wordpress.com)
- Canning for a New Generation (kk.org)
- We’re Jammin’ (clairescalling.wordpress.com)