Ashton Kutcher’s production company Katalyst Media is suing the California Department of Motor Vehicles for backing out of a reality TV project “abruptly and without justifiable excuse,” according to The Hollywood Reporter.
In a lawsuit filed on Tuesday in LosAngeles Superior Court, Katalyst, along with production company Soda and Pop, Inc., claims that in Read all about it, click here!
See on www.myfoxhouston.com
- Mila Kunis Rides Ashton Kutcher’s… (perezhilton.com)
- Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis, What’s Really Going On? (celebs.gather.com)
- Ashton Kutcher: ‘Dream Bigger!’ (justjared.com)
- Ashton Kutcher Is A Man Of Many Jobs! (perezhilton.com)
- Ashton Kutcher and Alessandra Ambrosio star in hot new ad (thesun.co.uk)
- Dermot Mulroney Joins Ashton Kutcher In Jobs (perezhilton.com)
- Ashton Kutcher doesn’t care if he loses money (irishcentral.com)
- Ashton Kutcher Looks The Part On The Set Of ‘jOBS’ (moviesblog.mtv.com)