Your Free Spanish Lesson # 2
Hola a todos and welcome to your second free Spanish lesson. My name is Ingrid Jackson and I am your Spanish instructor.
Lesson #2 Summary:
- Today we will go over last week’s lesson.
- We will also review last week’s homework.
- In Spanish, people, things and animals are either masculine or feminine. Today, we will learn the difference between the two.
- You will learn how to easily pluralize words in Spanish.
- Today’s lesson will also show you how to pluralize articles such as “the” in Spanish
This week’s homework:
I want you to find the meaning of the following ten Spanish words. I also want you to define whether they are feminine or masculine and I want you to pluralize each word including the article, such as “Los” or “Las”.
Good luck, see you next week!